Global Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global Talk

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wesley9k2

Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem Empty
PostSubject: Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem   Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:35 pm

I've got a small problem with my combi boiler. When the heating is off, and i run the hot water, 2 - 3 minutes after I've stopped running the hot water, the boiler starts to fire up for a second then cuts out, and repeats this process over and over again until I press the reset button. I doesn't happen when the heating is on.
I've contacted the manufacturer's technical help team via email, but they say they have never heard of this fault before. I was just wondering if anyone here might have any experience of this kind of thing.
this company and told me tht he also have tried them for making locks for his office. i recomend you for them cz they are so supportive, friendly with customers and mantain the privacy. so dont be afraid messing around looking for any other lock smith
Back to top Go down
willijimon

Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem   Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 2:21 pm

It best to contact plumbing Service and ask to book an appointment for their service team, the best option and hopefully a quick repair.
Back to top Go down

Britony Combi SE 80 - Boiler problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Global Talk  :: Solution All Home Problem :: Home Improvement-
Jump to: